Wednesday, June 27, 2012

So busy, top secret for now... and an update

So I haven't been posting regularly lately.  Sorry about that oh ye few, but faithful.  I promise to try and do better.  My real job has been crazy busy up until recently with long hours.  But freedom is mine!  Or at least normal employment hours are.  It feels a bit like freedom though.

I've been working on a super secret project whose details shall be shared in time.  I don't want to jinx it, so I won't give particulars.  But wish me luck!  I am hoping it turns out well.

Update!  I started a side business for hemming and mending.  I figure I have the skills, why not try to make a little cash right?  So many people these days don't want to learn how to do it themselves and would rather just pay someone else.  I even had my first customer!  Paid and everything.  I was so excited.  I'm a real businesswoman now, hehe.  I feel a twinge of guilt charging people I work with, but kindof defeats the purpose of having a business if you just waive the charge all the time.  I offer for free as a favor to friends though.  I like to help out my friends.  If they want to pay me, that is their choice.

I'm really trying to crack down and clean up my place so I can get my craft table out and start some real projects.  I have patterns calling my name for some nice summer skirts and shorts.  Since it has been killer hot here lately I could use them.  Maybe even a sundress or two.  Craziness!

No comments:

Post a Comment