Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Back in the Saddle

Maybe, hopefully.  Too much life going on to focus on crafting lately, or at least that's what I have been telling myself.  Too busy and stressed to work on a project.  But working on projects is often a way to deal with stress.  The small bit of triumph I feel when I've completed something, the satisfaction of a job well done, combats the stress of other areas of my life where I haven't been successful.  Plus seeing those unfinished projects is another source of stress!  Too stressed to deal with my stress.  Ironical.

So I am making a resolution to sort through my unfinished projects.  Everything from mending to refashions to brand new cloth projects.  That way I can try to fit in projects where I can.

What about you?  Are crafts a way to relax at the end of a day or on a day of rest.  A way to get your mind off stress for a while and work on something that gives you simple pleasure?

No comments:

Post a Comment