So a friend of mine went back to grad school (again) and I wanted to give her a nice gift bag of stuff as a Good Luck and Congratulations on Going for Your Second Master's gift. So rundown on the contents, unfortunately I didn't take a picture of everything.
1. orange thyme plant (yes we tested it when I bought it from the farmer's market, it does small like orange)
2. scarf (why a scarf in the summer you say? well I happened to have yarn in her fav colors and I had time before giving the gift so I went a little overboard)
3. two placemats (but not just any placemats. These placemats were single crocheted from black organic cotton yarn)
4. two coasters (squares of cork that I drew her initial on with marker in fancy lettering. Don't want them walking off on their own you know.)
5. a rice heating pad (A nice big one that can lay across the top of one's back and over one's shoulders. 100% cotton toweling and thread so it can be heated up in a microwave or oven.)
Of course after the fact when the gift had been given I thought of all sorts of ways I could have made it better, but isn't that always the way. She seemed to like the stuff, as eclectic as it was, and I hope they either make her life at school a little easier or at least help her relax a little.