Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Gauntlet

So I totally intended to break out my new sewing machine and actually try to make something now that I have both patterns and fabric.  Then I found out about the gauntlet.  Two of my cousins have birthdays and graduations in June.  Another cousin has only a graduation, while another family member has only a birthday. 

Totally don't have the money to go out and buy presents, and each occasion requires separate presents.  Call me crafty because I am going to have to come up with something.  It helps that I am a packrat so I actually have lots of gifty stuff I pick up cheap different places and hold on to waiting for gifts.  Unfortunately, this doesn't help me much considering two of the recipients are boys.  Two birthdays and a graduation's worth of gifts for boys!  Argh, I can never think of what to get for the male of the species when I have money to spend, let alone something I can craft.

No idea what I'm going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment